Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Something I Noticed...

My flock of birds must be complete. I have a blackbird piece that sits in the WIP pile and I have no desire to finish it. I just found Victorian Sampler came out with Button Up Birdies 6 and put it on the old wishlist. But, I only want it because I have the other five! And there are new crow pieces out on the internet that I have gone - "Ho-hum" to. Even the last bird on Northwind doesn't make me smile. So, no more stitching birds!

Wonder what my next obsession will be? Any ideas??

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

oh no and I haven't even sent the one down yet. Procrastination is my last name but I still say if you want any of them stitched send em on up girl.
Be always in stitches.

CalamityJr said...

Snowmen? Love your new photo header. Is that your river? I somehow didn't imagine it that wide...

Pumpkin said...

Give it time, it will come back ;o)