Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tiny Garden SAL - Finished

Teresa and I are done with the world's shortest SAL!

Up first is Teresa's fob ~

And the back ~


Don't you love the scissors too! It looks just like the model. Perfection ~ and to think she was afraid of the ribbon. You'd never know!

Now mine - I changed from a fob to a pillow. And it is adorable next to the summer basket.

 And my back ~


I had a few loops get out of control but only one that had to be stitched and beaded into submission. :0)

Maybe instead of this pattern being called Tiny Garden it should have been Too Cute!

Thanks Teresa for getting this rolling! You've been a wonderful SAL partner.

Well, I'm off to find something to do!
Keep smiling  and make everyone wonder what you've been up to!
Denise

ps ~ If anyone is interested in joining Rose and I in our SAL on Northwind - please let one of us know! I received my pattern/fabric Monday. (small happy dance on that)

19 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

Beautiful
Ann

Pumpkin said...

Fantastic! Both of you did an excellent job of finishing your SAL pieces :o) LOVE that ribbon!

Parsley said...

Very nice. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to finish something.

Lesleyanne said...

Both are gorgeous. Love the colour of the scissors.

Anne said...

Both of your pillows are adorable! I love the rainbow ribbon! Hmm, maybe I'll have to do a SAL with someone some day because it is highly motivating and you actually finish projects!!

barbara said...

Ohhhh that's so pretty! :D

CalamityJr said...

Sooo pretty! Great job, both of you!

Lana said...

Those are "Too cute"!!! That really woulda been a short SAL, but who cares? It was fun!! Who doesn't enjoy sharing the love of our craft with another crafter? They really did come out adorable!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Great SAL Denise !!! Both are so cute!

Catherine said...

Sweet finishes!

Mouse said...

ooo just love that ribbon :) well done to both of you ,it is such a cute design and I love how you have each made it your own :)love mouse xxxxx

mdgtjulie said...

Your pillow and her fob turned out cute, Denise. Love them both!! And that ribbon is perfection!

Cindy's Stitching said...

it came out great.

rosek1870 said...

My pattern shipped today!! Love your finishes.

Nancy said...

Such a cute finish!

Angela said...

Both finishes are just lovely!

Shari said...

both SAL pieces are adorable...you both did a fantastic job!!!!
And I DO want to join you & Rose with the upcoming SAL.....just need to get my supplies!!

Blu said...

Gorgeous finishes! I just love that multicoloured ribbon.

Dani - tkdchick said...

You did a fantastic job and I love how you put it "beaded into submission" LOL!