Thursday, August 12, 2010

We're gonna have a baby...

Tomorrow - Friday the 13th. One the up side - it's my mom's 60th birthday!

First I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I have told my sister she has people all over the world praying for her and the baby. She was very touched. I will later print your well wishes. That way, they can go into Alivia's baby book.

In case you remember - her name was going to be Gabrielle Angelique but, they decided added with their last name that 26 letters was a bit long.

Here's where we stand - as the doctor said - my sister is doing great, the baby is doing good, but the babies environment sucks! The placenta is showing signs of weakening but it is still working - the question is for how long. My sister's bp and other signs are ok for now.

So, check back on Saturday - I should have a picture of our newest edition to the family!

Again thank-you to all for your thoughts and prayers!

Smiles - Denise

5 comments:

Parsley said...

So thankful for the docs keeping a close eye on things. We should all continue prayer...

( fortounata) said...

uθα συνεχίσω να προσεύχομαι για το μωρό και την αδερφή σου.όλα θα πάνε καλά,είμαι σίγουρη.φιλιά.

Pumpkin said...

I wish them all the best and can't wait to hear how things went :o)

Jan said...

Will definitely be praying for a safe delivery for that precious wee one, Denise!!

natalysneedle said...

Congrats Auntie! Look forward to the post of Alivia's pic.