Saturday, June 24, 2017

Two in One Week!

Not sure if I am referring to the two posts in one week or the two finishes! 

Surf Life - Hands on Design 
Once again, I ventured out on my own for the colors used. Should say, DD ventured out on her own as she is the one who picked these. The picture really doesn't do justice to the tree bark. Apparently, I can no longer take a photograph. But, did you notice that  I found the iron??

The series of stitches by Hands on Design has been enormously fun. I'm now working on 'Oh Whale.' Just on more to go after that. Then on to the other summery/beachy designs. This bowl will be filled to the brim once these are finish finished.

Hope today finds you smiling!

4 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Great color choices, DD. You're really stitching up a storm! Can't wait to see the beach bowl.

Robin in Virginia said...

Super finish, Denise! I look forward to seeing your beach bowl. Enjoy your weekend!

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Denise. I need to get these designs.

Linda

Maggee said...

Another cute one! The colors you picked are soft and pretty... Congrats!