Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Birthdays, Babies, and Finishes!

We'll start with the baby. He's being stubborn and refusing to come early - regardless what Grandma wants. I'm ready to hand Courtney an eviction notice for the little bugger. Oh well, guess I'm going to have to wait a bit longer for my cuddles.

I have two finishes to show. Um, I have no idea when I finished this one -


Anchor Down by Hands on Design
And last night I finished this -

Learn Your abz's - Hands on Design
My colors are off on the flag piece. I should have used a more red pink and a less gold yellow. But, I still like it.

Had a birthday the other day. Went to Cleveland and spent a few dollars. Lololol

Here's the stash -





And then there were a few pieces of fabric that came home too.



Courtney picked out some floss for my next stitch. No pictures of those. Already stitching Hands on Designs Surf Life.

While in Cleveland I overheard Courtney talking about something I had forgotten. She has promised me a trip to Maine. All I have to do is complete my large Portland Headlight Lighthouse stitch. I'm about half way done with it. Being that I started it in 2000....I may want to get busy with it.

I hope today finds you with needle in hand!

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You came home with some wonderful fabrics and charts. Good for you and happy belated birthday wishes.

CathieJ said...

Happy Birthday. I love your finishes.

CalamityJr said...

Great stitching and stash! The shore collection is growing; you're going to need a mighty big bowl, lol. And you can't go wrong with patriotic and sweet Christmas designs. Your mojo doesn't dare run away again. I certainly hope that grandbaby decides to make his appearance soon. We can't have Grandma waiting much longer for those cuddles!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Denise. Love your new stash.

Linda

Marilyn said...

Hope the Baby comes soon!
Great finishes, and you found some great stash also.
Marilyn

paula said...

No needle in hand but there will be a hook in hand in a bit. Testing a dress design in thread and almost done. Then finish a pair of 12 mo old, crocheted Chuck Taylors for a friend whose daughter is expecting.

Haven't forgotten your Fostoria. It is patiently waiting for us to feel like making a trip east :)

Maggee said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You got some beautiful stitching supplies! Both the patterns and the fabbys. Wow! Plus the stitching finishes are going to be so cute, displayed together. Hope baby comes soon!! Hugs!