Saturday, January 14, 2017

Details...

Robin asked for more details about these little frames I purchased.



These little guys measure 3 7/8" opening in the back and a 3 1/2" opening in the front. They are stained oak. As you can see they were $5 each before the 25% off. So, I think a great deal. Usually, if they are made by a designer the designer name would be written on the back. And nothing here. I'm wondering if they were made by the framing company that used to work for this store.

I got them because you always need a little frame and never have one. Now I have three. lol

Robin, I hope this answered any questions you were having. Sorry, I don't know if they are designer.

Denise

3 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

great find--maybe some Little House Needleworks designs

Robin in Virginia said...

Denise, thank you for the information on the frames. You got a great deal on them! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Rachel said...

What lovely little frames, perfect for stitching!