Friday, June 24, 2016

272 Words

All done! It is nice to have this UFO finished. Woohoo!
272 Words by Primrose Needleworks
Stitched on a 28ct fabric with recommended DMC floss
I do have to say...I wish I had done this on a higher count fabric. My eyes work best on 28 ct, but 32 ct was recommended. This stitch can be put on a wall 12' away and you could still read the dang thing. 
 
Started July from the Snowflower Diaries. Loving the rhubarb on the flamingos. Such cute patterns. 

Looks like the weekend is shaping up to be an inside (too hot outside) stitching weekend. DH wants to ride his motorcycle and visit his step-mother. Who am I to complain with more stitching time? 

Well, time for dinner and some television...

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Denise, congratulations on getting 272 Words finished! It turned out fabulous. Enjoy your stitching weekend! Stay cool!

Marilyn said...

Wow, what an accomplishment!
Congrats on your finish.
The Snowflower Diaries monties are so cute.
Marilyn

Rita said...

Beautiful!

CalamityJr said...

Yay for you! Beautifully done! So encouraging - maybe I won't take forever getting back to mine and seeing a finish, too. Only time will tell, right? Speaking of time, blogger says you posted 5 hours ago, which was 4:00 AM your time, so I was wondering what you were up to so darn early. But the actual post says 6:28 PM. Wonder where you went for 9 1/2 hours? Who knows. Just shows how easily I get confused, haha.

gracie said...

Oh my goodness...you are brave. It looks wonderful.

Maggee said...

Congrats on a fabulous finish!! I think you win for stitching it the fastest! It will look gorgeous when you get it framed! Hugs!