Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blizzard Babe!

 Wow - that was torture trying to upload photos to the blog. Seems Flickr has changed settings for adding photos to your blog and I went back to uploading them from the computer.

Anyway, here's May's progress on the Lizzie Kate Fat Guys/Snow Belles SAL. Not sure how much of a SAL this is anymore as I haven't heard from the others for a long time. But, hopefully, they are still plugging away on this cutie!

Here's Blizzard Babe -

And the overall progress! 


It's filling in nicely. Going to be colorful when it's done. Not sure what I am going to do with it. Oh well, it's fun to stitch.

Time to go work on another tag - I pitched one as the colors weren't working out well. Sigh...
Happy Weekend - Denise

14 comments:

CalamityJr said...

I knew today was the day to get excited about snow people updates - yippee! Yours looks wonderful. Here's hoping everyone else has at least a little progress to share.

wilma b said...

Great stitching!

Linda said...

Congrats on another great block. I am stitching both sets, but as two not one. It looks awesome together.

Linda

Shirlee said...

Very cute : )

Deborah Schander said...

Not sure what I am going to do with it. Oh well, it's fun to stitch.

I think I say that about a lot of my stitching projects! ;)

Barb said...

Love all those cute snowmen!

Catherine said...

Looks great!!

Mouse said...

oooooo forgot to comment on this one ... wow its looking fab ... love the bright colours ..... maybe make it into a hanging for the door afterwards ??? love mouse xxxxxx

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looking good!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous block finish. The whole design looks great so far.

Dawn said...

Looking great Denise

Vicky L said...

It's looking good.

Denise said...

Blizzard Babes is coming right along and looking good too!
Happy stitching
Denise

Rita said...

My sal has been neglected for a while but, believe it or not, I stitched on it a bit this past week.

Now that DS's graduation is behind us, I think I'll put it in a rotation. It won't be fast stitching but every stitch is progres, right? (I'm hoping that stitching on a snow project will help cool me off during the hot humid SE TX summer.)