Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another Santa Finished!

Finished this one last night. Wow that sled felt massive!

Santa Claus is Coming to Town
by L*K
DMC and Hand dyed floss
scrap of linen
So, as I waited on the boy to come home and started this one -

I'll Get my Elves on That
L*K
DMC and Hand dyed floss
scrap of linen
This Santa has some massive clothes! That's well over 2 hours of stitching there.

And DH came through with a frame for Red Birds -

Red Birds
by Marie Barber
Need to get glass for this and then get it on the wall. Not sure I'll get it done for Christmas. Doesn't matter - I think this will be hanging on my wall all year long.

The cookies are done...well, except for those raisin ones. Courtney and I will attack those bad boys tomorrow!

Otherwise, I am set to greet the red suited one. Now, if DS is able to get out of work Christmas Eve. Somehow he missed the memo we were having everyone over. Teenage boys... sigh!

Okay - I'm off to nap.Only 4 hours of sleep last night.
Denise 

13 comments:

Parsley said...

Ho Ho Ho! Nice Santas there! I have a LK Santa to work on soon.

Enjoy a good nap and family.

Virpi said...

Those Lizzie Kate designs looks nice and wow what a masterpiece the Red birds is!

Grit said...

Santa is so nice. And your "Red Birds" are fantastic.
Liebe Grüße Grit

CalamityJr said...

Red birds should be up year round; it's gorgeous. And Rob made the perfect frame. You're really rockin' those Santas!

llknbillburg said...

LOVE your Red Birds and the frame is just perfect! Makes me want to dig that mag out and jump right in!Laura

Catherine said...

Cute Santas! Those redbirds are stunning!!!! You are so lucky your husband can do your frames for you!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Maggee said...

What a great frame!! Hubby did a real good job there! It is going to make you smile as you see it all year round! Have fun with your Santa stitches! Merry Christmas!

Chris said...

Lovely finish and perfect frame!

Carol said...

Wow! That redbirds piece is just amazing, Denise--I would have it hanging year round, too!! Love the little Santa finish...

Merry Christmas!

Denise said...

Redbird is beautiful! and I love the frame your DH made for it!
Happy Stitching and Merry Christmas
Denise

Teresa said...

Cute Santa's. I love your red birds it turned out so lovely.
Wish I could stop by for a cookie or two.
Thank you so much for the card. That was kind of you. I am so far behind I think I am ahead for next year.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

♥ Nia said...

So pretty :) Congrats on your finish!
Merry Christmas :D

Mouse said...

ohhhhh you must have the cardinal one up all year it is gorgeous .. and well done on your new start too ... save a cookie for me won't you :)
hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Merry stitchy new year :)
love mouse xxxx
ps thanks for the card xxx