Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lizzie Kate SAL!

Finally, the calendar flipped to November! I have been waiting for today for what seems like FOREVER!

There are now 8 of us stitching along with all the L*K fat guys and snow belles. If you look at my sidebar there is a place that I have everyone's blog links. Please join in and cheer everyone on!

 I can't wait to see where everyone starts. Think this will be a center start for me. I don't often start in the middle anymore but I have a plan. See, as you all know, I like to frame and then fill. So, don't be surprised come Dec 1st to see that I have nothing done but the outlines.

Okay, okay...here's my fabric/floss ~

All the L*K patterns
DMC floss
and Milk Chocolate linen.
This fabric makes you want to lick it...wait that may be my diet making me want to lick it. The milk chocolate color is rich, deep, dark, and chocolaty...now that is the diet talking. Sorry, it's been a few weeks since I have indulged in a chocolate bar. Withdrawal must be working overtime today.

Please head on over and check everyone's blog! Then check back Dec 1st to see what we've done (and where we started)!

Denise

7 comments:

Melinda said...

How did you get past Halloween, with no chocolate bar? You are a better woman than me.

Love the color of your fabric, I think it will be a great shade and make the white like wow.

Thanks for organizing this SAL

Renee said...

I'm so excited to get started on this! Thanks so much for planning this SAL!!!!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, what a great project for the SAL. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for all of you. Stitching on Milk Chocolate linen would make my mouth water, lol.

Rita said...

Thanks for organizing this sal!

I look forward to starting (although you already know, I can't start until after marching band season ends) AND to getting to meet you sometime when I visit Ohio. (GO, BUCKS!)

Lesleyanne said...

Look forward to seeing your progress.

cecyliarodzinaidom said...

I like Lizzie Kate.Chcę przystąpić do SAL-u.

Bernadette PARIS said...

I love thoses patterns !