Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A New Bird ~

This is a redesigned Heart in Hand long legged bird ~

Birthday Bird
by Heart in Hand
14ct aida
DMC Floss
The bird and outline are original HIH. Took package and enlarged an ornament from the Christmas Bird. The string idea came from Halloween Bird. Added my own version of a cake. And used HIH's font. The colors are all me. Sorry, the fabric is so washed out - too much sun this morning.

Starting another HIH tonight. Three more long legged birds to go!
Denise

9 comments:

Maggee said...

I just LOVE those long legged birds! I keep forgetting about them when I get more stash!! Great adaptation there! Very nicely done! Hugs!

Shari said...

someone is on a bird kick again! Too cute...keep up the good work!

paula said...

YOur LLB's make me smile :0}

Sarah said...

Love these, I feel an urge to buy them loll. Beautiful stitching xx

Michele said...

I LOVE this bird! These birds have always been my favs ... a group of stitcher friends called them Pooping Birds :) lol

great changes!

Catherine said...

Very cute!

Karen said...

How cute!

Lesleyanne said...

A great finish.

Ma Teakettle said...

Oh Denise, I just loooove it!
Most fabulous :)
Hugs
Ma