Monday, June 11, 2012

Got Those Pillows Made!

Yep, it was a productive day for pillows. Getting other projects ready for framing - does it count that they are now sitting on top of my cabinet? Is that progress? 

Decided to show just a single picture of my small patriotic pieces. I added another pillow to the mix - took a framed piece apart. Poof - another pillow.



Got to looking at my upcoming stitches - goodness - I must have been feeling all warm and fuzzy about the USA when I was putting projects together. Let's just say there is a theme!

Don't forget my give away - it ends in 3 days! Click here to enter. Most everyone who has commented has emailed me with the correct answer. I'll give you all a hint. The 14th isn't my birthday - that's next week.

Have a wonderful day!
Denise

22 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Denise :)

What a collection you've go there! They all look so lovely!!! Keep up the good work :)

Happy stitching,

Melissa

Parsley said...

CUTE! Now you are making me rethink my frame option for my current piece :)

Manuela said...

Hello Denise,

your pillows are very beautiful.
Have a nice week.

Greetings Manuela

Mouse said...

ooo well done on all the little pillows :) they look lovely on your unit :)
love mouse xxxx

Carol said...

What a productive day, Denise--they all look fantastic...Makes me want to stand up and salute :)

Rita said...

Great collection of patriotic pieces! It's one of my favorite "genres" to stitch.

Shannon said...

Very nice! :)

Tracey said...

Busy as a bee you've been... your collection looks great!!

Grit said...

Hallo Denise,
Deine Kissenparade sieht so super aus. Ich liebe die patriotischen Muster sehr.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Deborah said...

Great finishes, all of them.

Karen said...

How cute! Just love the July 4th bird.... need to go look for that one!

happy stitching...

Linda said...

Your pillows all look great in the basket Denise. They might last about 5 minutes in my house, the cats would have them scattered all around the house.

Linda

Lesleyanne said...

Your shelf of finishes look great.

Chris said...

What a great display! I love all your finishes.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely collection of smalls and all beautifully finished off.

Unknown said...

The 14th is the Flag day isnt'it ?

I love all yours finishing !
It is lovely !!!

Mindi said...

Nice collection of patriotic pieces!

Natasha said...

Great collection I love making pillows they are so easy to put together and also it's the only thing I'm really good at sewing LOL

Have a wonderful night!

mdgtjulie said...

I see you've been stitching patriotic smalls for a while, now, Denise. Keep up the good work!!

Catherine said...

Your display is wonderful ~ great job on the finishing!

Stitchinowl said...

What a great collection of patriotic smalls! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Carolyn

Charlene ♥ NC said...

How great is your collection! Love all Americana Patriotic pieces!!