Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oops - I Can't Count

I had a blond moment. Went to add a picture to my Flickr account and it said I had 50 pictures in my 2011 set. Now how can that be? I have 50 finishes and one picture has two in it. Time to count. And... flickr was correct. I never wrote The Raven by La-d-da on my completion list.

This is number 51 ~ (ignore the wonky eyes)

Peace on Earth
LHN
Recommended floss
scrap of linen
Had surgery on my right hand yesterday morning. It's amazing how much easier this is to do the second time around. And not having the thumb involved is a blessing. Already able to do many things it took me a week to do last time! Woohoo - I'm done with this.

Until the iodine comes off I'm not stitching. Just not going to take the chance of staining anything. But, I have plans! ;0)

Wonderfully beautiful day in Ohio. The sun was out and the temps were near perfect. Does anyone have a way to duplicate today for several more weeks?

Alright kids - time for dinner!
Denise

15 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Lovely finish - even with the wonky eyes! I hope that your hand continues to heal quickly.

Lovely day here in Melbourne, too.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Mouse said...

ooo well done on all those finishes and makes sense not to stitch with iodine stained hand .... hope you recover quickly from it :) love mouse xxxxx

Shari said...

congrats on another finish.....you are speeding right along!
I didn't remember what day your surgery was, but tonight I was thinking it was soon...ok, it was past....
healing hugs!!!!
yes, we had beautiful weather today too....

Teresa said...

Glad to hear surgery went will. Can't wait to see all the projects you will be doing with the new hand.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Mel said...

Wonderful finish to add to the collection. You're just cruising.
Hope your hand gets better soon so you can get back to stitching!

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on 51 finishes. Love the sheep.

Danielle said...

Great finish!!! And I am WAY in awe that you have finished over 50 items this year!!!!!! I vow to keep better track of my finishes next year.

Chris said...

I hope that your recovery from the hand surgery is easy and quick!

Lynn said...

Adorable finish! Hopy your hand heals quickly so you can get back to that stitching pronto.

gracie said...

You did so well with the left hand...here's hoping the right follows!

Anonymous said...

your finishes are GREAT!!! and I love the North wind! I need to stitch that since I'm "robin" :-)

Pumpkin said...

I was wondering if you miscounted but I wasn't going to argue since I thought you had too many finishes to begin with ;o) ROFL!

This is a very cute finish though.

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Maybe it will slow you down enough so I can get some finished myself ;o) JK!

Catherine said...

Cute finish! I love sheep!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Siobhán said...

Jiminy crickets!! I can't believe how many finishes you had this year. You go girl!! I aspire to be you next year. ;) Love your latest finish!

I hope your hand heals quickly!

Bec said...

Great finish! very cute :)
All the best with a speedy recovery.