Monday, August 22, 2011

Northwind SAL - End of Week 1

It's Christmas Morning today. I got to see every one's accomplishments! Would you like to see what we did?

Shari (Shari's Sharings) made serious headway! I am very impressed with her progress. I hope her progress is as great this week - but - her baby boy moved out this week and she's feeling a bit down about it.



Rose (Christmas City Stitcher) got a good start. She has been busy this week - returned to work from a summer break. I was happy to see she was a 'top' starter like me. She didn't get quiet as much done as Shari and I but I know she'll catch up soon!



Angela (Indomitable Angela) wasn't so lucky. She bought the linen recommended and decided it wasn't her cup of tea. She ordered some 18ct Aida and had to wait. But, she did get to visit some family while waiting! lol Next week I know she'll have lots to show!

And me -- how I do? Not so bad! I didn't kick butt like I have been but I did make progress!



With this project - I think we'll all meet at the barn. It's heavily stitched and there is A LOT of barn to do. Can't wait to see what we will have done for next week!

Well, there's daylight a burning and I need to go get in that chair!
Denise

8 comments:

Mouse said...

ooooo great progress by every one :) that chart is fab too :) love mouse xxxxx

natalyK said...

Lovely progress pics. Love this design.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress by everyone. Look forward to seeing more.

Shari said...

thanks for organizing this!!!! What a neat way to stitch a project! Loving every stitch!

mdgtjulie said...

They all look great, Denise. Grats to everyone on the progress!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

hey nice stitching Girls...but did you see the new Raven out??????? hmmmm If only,,,,, lol
Be always in stitches.

Parsley said...

Several projects at once...busy fingers.

Thank you for your comment on Rosie. Nice to have friends who care.

Pumpkin said...

Everyone is off to a great start :o) Love this one too. What fabric are you using Denise?