Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 Small Finishes and 2 Birthdays!

Hello everyone! I've been MIA this weekend. But, I used my time wisely. Between birthday parties for Mom and Alivia - I stitched!

I'll keep this post short since it is almost 11:30 pm on a Sunday night. This never happens - I have tomorrow off and I'm not wasting a minute of the time.

Lookin' Like Fall
Plum Pudding NeedleArt
DMC Floss and a scrap of fabric

Just A Little Autumn
San-Man Originals
DMC floss and scrap of fabric

November Twirls
Bent Creek Designs
14 ct Fiddlers Cloth and recommended floss
I finished Looking Like Fall on Friday, Just a Little Autumn this morning at 12:30am (bad storms rolling through the area and woke me up) and November Twirls by 10:30 tonight.

Pumpkin asked what I was taking that made me stitch so fast - honestly - pain pills! Take the pain away and I can fly! lol

Time to show off the birthday girls ~

Enjoying their cake and ice cream!

Aunt Niece's gift - have to start them early!
Ohio State may be having some issues but a true fan keeps cheering. We won before Tressel and Pryor and we will win again!

My bed is calling now - and I do have to be at the chiro in the morning - so I'm off to bed! Hope the storms have passed and everyone is ok.
Denise

11 comments:

Catherine said...

What great finishes!! So cute!

Happy Birthday to the girls!!

Unknown said...

Lovely stitching and beautiful girls xx

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous finishes.

Teresa said...

I love all the fall finishes. How are you going to finish them.
Cute Niece.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

gracie said...

Very nice pieces....they look great.

Shari said...

great finishes......love them all......I really, really love ALL of the Plum Pudding charts....I actually have most of her charts....
keep stitching..
oh! And the little outfit is adorable..

Nancy said...

Cute finishes!

barbara said...

Oh those are adorable finishes - and what a cutsie baby! ;D

Lainey said...

Gorgeous finishes!

Pumpkin said...

More finishes???? What pain pills are you taking because mine aren't having that effect ;o) Looking good Denise!

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on all the finishes. Your needles are certainly smoking!!! Cute gift. A true fan always cheers his or her team, even when they suck.