Thursday, June 16, 2011

Update on Dandy Dreams

I told you Mary Jane was doing the puff balls. I thought she meant the ones on the border - and I was wrong. She did the ones in the o's. MJ is as happy as a clam - 2 colors complete and not sure where's she's going next. ;0)


Not me - I'm all over the place. I haven't finished one color let alone two. I have letters to go, puff balls to do, but the border is fini!


Today I'm working on the leaves. And maybe the 4 stitch clusters. Well, see how it goes. lol

Got another finish to share -

Watermelon by LHN
28 ct mystery cloth
CC of my choice
These little buggers work up fast! Now, if I could only finish them as fast as I stitch them.

Off to stitch -
Denise

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your SAL. Love the watermelon finish.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

gotta love the quick stitch projects. I mean ya really got to love them. Someday I will get that concept and give them a whirl...lol
Be always in stitches. as you are

Mouse said...

ooooo both are looking fab :)and well done on another finish :) love mouse xxxx

Shari said...

everything looks wonderful! You are catching me or have passed me on finishes......great work!!

Maggee said...

I have that Dandy chart too, but I am holding off on starting it until I get a few more finishes under my belt. Perhaps at the end of the year, to be ready for spring. Thanks for sharing! Hugs.

Denise said...

I really love your watermelon finish!!! your SAL is coming alone great also. Have fun stitching.
Denise

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Love the Watermelon stitching! Dandy Dreams is looking Great !!!

Poppypatchwork said...

I stitch like you, borders first, they both look great.

rosek1870 said...

Wow you guys are flying!! I like doing borders first - It's always nice to know they match up lol. Love the Watermelon pattern!!
Rose

Pumpkin said...

Looking good you two :o)

Congrats on 'another' finish! You're just blowing everyone out of the water with these finishes ;o) LOL!