Thursday, June 16, 2011

Update on Dandy Dreams

I told you Mary Jane was doing the puff balls. I thought she meant the ones on the border - and I was wrong. She did the ones in the o's. MJ is as happy as a clam - 2 colors complete and not sure where's she's going next. ;0)


Not me - I'm all over the place. I haven't finished one color let alone two. I have letters to go, puff balls to do, but the border is fini!


Today I'm working on the leaves. And maybe the 4 stitch clusters. Well, see how it goes. lol

Got another finish to share -

Watermelon by LHN
28 ct mystery cloth
CC of my choice
These little buggers work up fast! Now, if I could only finish them as fast as I stitch them.

Off to stitch -
Denise

11 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your SAL. Love the watermelon finish.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

gotta love the quick stitch projects. I mean ya really got to love them. Someday I will get that concept and give them a whirl...lol
Be always in stitches. as you are

Mouse said...

ooooo both are looking fab :)and well done on another finish :) love mouse xxxx

Shari said...

everything looks wonderful! You are catching me or have passed me on finishes......great work!!

Maggee said...

I have that Dandy chart too, but I am holding off on starting it until I get a few more finishes under my belt. Perhaps at the end of the year, to be ready for spring. Thanks for sharing! Hugs.

Lee said...

I love anything with watermelons! Lookin' good!

country stitcher said...

I really love your watermelon finish!!! your SAL is coming alone great also. Have fun stitching.
Denise

April Mechelle said...

Love the Watermelon stitching! Dandy Dreams is looking Great !!!

Marlene said...

I stitch like you, borders first, they both look great.

rosek1870 said...

Wow you guys are flying!! I like doing borders first - It's always nice to know they match up lol. Love the Watermelon pattern!!
Rose

Pumpkin said...

Looking good you two :o)

Congrats on 'another' finish! You're just blowing everyone out of the water with these finishes ;o) LOL!