Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pillows, pillows, and more pillows

It's just after noon and I am still in my jammies. Not really jammies but the clothes I wear on weekends before my shower. Jean shorts and a hoodie. Don't ask - it's just what I like to wear. Wait a minute - never mind what I'm wearing. Check out the pillows!

Never got around to showing you Basket of Memories finished.



And after the poll closed with a vote of 9 to 6. Your wish was my command.




The theme is summer. I know the styles of the patterns are WAY off. But...


After texting MJ and asking if she had picture text - I sent her the following pic.


Bought the trim nearly a year ago and thought it looked like it might work. Quiet pleased with myself.

That's all the pillow news I have for today. Still haven't stitched yet. (Shower first Jayne!) I'm off to create havoc and enjoy my last day of vacation!

TTFN -
Denise

13 comments:

Deborah said...

You certainly have veen busy. All the pillows turned out great.

Mouse said...

ohhh well done on the pillows :) they are lovely and the dandy one really suits that trim :) love mouse xxxx

Denise said...

Love all your finishes, lovely pillows.
Have a great weekend
Denise

natalysneedle said...

Awesome pillow collection. Love the summer theme and the trim you added is perfect.

rosek1870 said...

Love them all!! I also love your clothing choice! We are more alike every time I read your blog!! Enjoy your day!

Topcho said...

All of them are so lovely, love the trims!

mdgtjulie said...

An all pillows update! You have a nice basket full there. Grats on all the finished finishes.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Beautiful finishes. I've got two 'Remember Me' and I've been waiting to get to the pet store to buy crushed shells to fill them with. After seeing yours, I'm just going to use polyfill and give them as gifts.

Such a nice blog!

Colleen said...

Love all the pillows!! I also love the fabric you used to back them. Your choice of trims are super! Thanks for sharing your 'pillow talk.' LOL

Catherine said...

Love them all!! That trim is so fun for that piece!

Anne said...

Wonderful pillows Denise!! They look great all together! Such great fabric choices and trim!! Especially the Dandy dreams trim...looks like dandelion fluff :D

Pumpkin said...

O-M-G!!!! Your dandelion pillow is just FA-BU-LOUS!!!! Fabulous! That trim is perfect :o)

Your pillows turned out great and you should be proud of your finishing skills!

Julie M said...

Hi Denise! Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate it.

Great finishes, the trim is perfect for the Dandy Dreams pillow!