Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Sharing...

Not that anyone cares but I just wanted to share a picture from yesterday's graduation party. These are my kids, niece and nephews.

(lt to rt) Blake, Brandon, Courtney, Tyler, Kilee, and Logan

After I got this picture Brandon says, "Why do we always do this and never a goofy picture?" So, we took this one.

Pretty good looking bunch of kids!

btw - Kilee was the new grad. Logan's the baby and it's his turn next year.

Ok, time to go get busy - the laundry and another 4000 steps await me. And stitching if I get lucky. lol

Hope today is a wonderful day!
Denise


11 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Denise!! I think family pictures like this are the best!.. And my gosh, you do a pretty good job of taking the pictures, whatever poses the subjects may be striking!! (0; Looks like a fun party, and congratulations to Kylee! ~tina

Vicki said...

Congrats to the graduate! Looks like a great bunch of kids!

Pumpkin said...

Great picture! Congrats Kilee :o)

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

goofy pictures are what makes an album fun. Congrats to the grad and to the entire clan at the Riverside.
Be always in stitches.

Shari said...

great pictures....regular & goofy!!! They all look so happy!!!

Poppypatchwork said...

Love the family, both pics. Hope you made your steps, I'm on 4000 today.

mdgtjulie said...

The pics look good. Love it when the kids cooperate (at least part of the time, lol).

Jules said...

Both pictures are great! The goofy one's are always best. Congrats to the grad!!!

Mouse said...

well done to them all :) and great memories you have taken :) love mouse xxxxx

paula said...

We did a silly-ish picture at our wedding . . it included my brother and his family, my surviving aunt, her two daughters and the 2nd daughter's family . . it is my favorite of all the family pix.

Your kids, as Mom would say, "Clean Up Nice :0}"

Catherine said...

Congrats to Kilee - what a great looking bunch!