Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 2 - Dandy Dreams SAL

I must say we both had progress yesterday stitching, but our lives did interfere! lol But, progress was made. Mary Jane has a busy weekend planned and won't be able to send any pics until Saturday. So, this will be the last update post until probably Sunday.

Here is MJ's progress ~


And mine ~


I have some walking to do this morning and then I'm going to hit DD with a few strands and then get back to Rose Garden. I have a friend who wants to do a pattern swap with Rose Garden and Remember Me. I need to get busy! lol

One more day until the weekend! This week has flown and I am so glad. One more week to go until vacation. I'm so glad somebody thought of vacations!

Until later -
Denise

7 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

So, tell me, have you figured out how to walk and stitch at the same time coz that would just be the best of both worlds.
Be always in stitches.

Karen said...

Looking good. When I read "and I'm going hit DD with a few strands" I first thought "Dear Daughter" and wondered why you would do that??? Too funny..

happy stitching today...

Poppypatchwork said...

Love your stitching, so your off in a week, me too we have a week away, Kev plays golf for 4 days and I hit the spa and craft centre, last year I did sand blasting for the first time. Hope you have a good break planned, I'll be thinking of you.

mdgtjulie said...

Glad you're looking forward to your vacation!! DD is looking good, for both of you!!

paula said...

You are SO lucky to work and have vacations . . .when you retire, you get no vacations :0{

LOLOL

Enjoyyour weekend.

staci said...

Congrats on the wonderful stitching progress!

Pumpkin said...

Don't you hate it when life gets in the way? LOL!