Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 1 - Dandy Dreams SAL

Mary Jane and I would like to thank everyone for their comments and encouragement on our little SAL! We've decided to email each other a picture of the day's progress and then I will post these pictures the next day.

Today is the reason I am so enjoying sharing this SAL with you. Today's post shows the difference in us all. Mary Jane and I did about the same amount of stitching yesterday but our results are    c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y different!

Mary Jane's ~


Mine ~


At this point you wouldn't know we are stitching the same thing! lol

I'm hoping to go get busy stitching after the nap that keeps calling my name. And then Rose Garden wants a few stitches too. ;0)

See you again tomorrow - Same bat cave and same bat channel. (My husband sometimes says something like this. Is this close to how they used to close Batman in the '60's?)

Thanks again for your comments - Denise and Mary Jane

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Love your starts on the same project.
Same bat channel, same bat time.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your SAL. Love how you have stitched so very differently.

Catherine said...

Yup....looks like two different pieces. This will be fun to watch as you both progress with your stitches!

Jane said...

What a great idea, I shall enjoy watching both pieces progress ~ HEY! WAKE UP !!!

mdgtjulie said...

They're both looking great, although they are very different. Can't wait to watch your progress. And I think it was Same bat time, Same bat channel. Either way, we get the idea!!

rosek1870 said...

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see how 2 different stitchers tackle the same project - so very different! What a great idea!

Pumpkin said...

That really is neat! It's definitely going to be interesting to see the differences even though you are stitching the same pattern :o)