Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dandy Dreams SAL and two finishes!

I should have put what day today is in our SAL but I have no idea! Maybe Day 9? I think we are in the home stretch now!

Mary Jane is about to finish her lettering and start the yellow puff balls tonight. She's not getting a lot of stitch time this week as her daughter is in town. Priorities and all! ;0) (Hi - Jen) But lets see where she left off last night -


And me - well, I wanted to get the left border finished. I did what I had to to get to the bottom of the lettering.


Knowing me - the bottom 'grass'  and right border will be finished before I touch the lettering again!

And the two finishes? You can guess the one - Little House took next to no time to complete.



Not walking and waiting for this hip to stop hurting is making many more hours of stitching! It's feeling much better today - two excedrin and no activity works! ;0)

Cherries
by LHN
28 ct mystery cloth
CC floss included
Let's just call this another bird finish! I have another one by LHN. Watermelon - I think that I will frame with this one. I think they will make a nice summery duo.

Got the give away items more ready to be sent out. Need to make a decision as to add anything to them. Going to Cleveland stash shopping Saturday. Never know what I may find!

Three more days until the weekend! Woohoo.
Take care and stitch away!
Denise

13 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute finishes - and Dandy - well, it's lookin' just dandy!!! :)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on Dandy. Two great finishes. Have fun stash shopping on Saturday.

paula said...

Two finishes for you and one for me . . need to wash and block it, then I'll post.

1 sampler down and 1 to go :0}

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

you two are just going like gangbusters. Congrats and I can't wait to see what you will be up to next. Hey I would have done the "One Nation" with ya ifin I hada bought it...
be always in stitches.

Mouse said...

wooo hoo on the finishes :) love the dandy dreams too :) glad to hear hip is a wee bit better and you are getting more stitching time :) love mouse xxx

Jules said...

Cute finishes and WIP!

Hope your hip feels better soon!!

Robin said...

It is really fun to watch you each progress differently. Thanks for sharing your joint progress.

Parsley said...

Wow. You've been busy!

mdgtjulie said...

Both DDs look good, and grats on the finishes Denise! Keep stitching, and you'll have no stash left, lol.

Anonymous said...

Saturday wouldn't be birthday stash shopping would it be?? You really have had a lot of finishes. They are all so nice looking!!

Poppypatchwork said...

Love your stitching, like you can't wait untill weekend, we on hols as well!!

Pumpkin said...

Boy, you girls are really coming along!

Love your two finishes :o) I agree, Cherries will go great with Watermelon.

Denise said...

It is so fun to see how you both are coming alone on your Dandy Dreams.
Nice finishes also
Happy stitching
Denise