Thursday, June 30, 2011

Birds of a Feather

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind uplifting comments about my pillows of the last post. You guys rock! Thank-you!
***********************************************************
Thought you might like a little update of BOAF. I haven't had any tush time in the stitchy chair in the last few days (Tuesday afternoon to be exact) But...



The flower with the bluebird is complete. The blue MJ sent me is stunning with this pattern. Can't wait to get to the other colors. Don't know how I missed getting this - but MJ - thanks again!


Otherwise nothing of note has been happening in my life. The boy is working now and the house is quiet. So, I've been cleaning. Today's victim --- the bathroom. How in the world does hair get behind the toilet? And do males ever aim? Just wondering.


Well, off to cruise through bloggerville and see what's happening!
Talk soon!
Denise

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love your WIP. It's gonna be gorgeous...
In my experience with a household of 3 males - NO they never aim :)

Shari said...

don't know if I have seen this one or not but it looks like it is going to be gorgeous!! Keep it up...
I need some serious stitching time and exercise time & & & &

Catherine said...

Yep. As the only female in a house of 5, I know first hand that they don't aim!!

Love you wip!!!!

Nancy said...

Your WIP is coming along nicely! No, they do not aim...maybe we should let them clean the bathroom!

Mouse said...

love that blue :) and think I'm on the get them to clean the bathroom brigade too ... love mouse xxxx

Pumpkin said...

Lovely Denise! It's looking really good :o)