Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Impingement Syndrome

Have you heard of that one? Here's a link in case you are interested. Basically, my shoulders hurt - duh! Oh, and my neck was out. That's it and that's all. So much for my grand idea that I would get a few days off work! Guess I'm going to have to wait until that next vacation.

But, he did say I have torn ligaments in my right hand. That means I need to find a hand surgeon and go from there. Because we all know we need our hands in tip top shape!

In my comments to the last post - Shelly asked if I ever played the game of trying to cast actors into roles from a book. I haven't done it for Lightning, but I have with Janet Evanovich's number series. I always thought Duane 'The Rock' Johnson would be a wonderful Ranger. I had cast Sandra Bullock for Steph. Although, the real casting director chose Katherine Heigl. And I love that choice even more. But, I never did get a Morelli.

What about you? Have you played casting director before?

7 comments:

Marnie said...

Yes, I have heard of impingement and frankly it doesn't sound like any fun at all. Hope you get the best care available! Take care of you.

hugs~

Robin said...

I love your casting for Janet Evonovich's Ranger! The Rock is a perfect choice. Both SB and KH work. Now what about the former hooker turned office girl? Hmmm

Robin said...

OMG. Thanks for the link! My sister said just deal with it....it is just arthiritis. Reading the link sounds exactly like what I have been feeling. I thought I would just have to put up with the pain forever!!

Emily & Scott said...

I play casting director all the time for my books!!!

I've struggled with the Janet Evanovich series though ... I have so many people to put in those roles!!

OOOOoohhhh Alex O'Laughlin could be my Morelli!!


Another one is the "In Death" series by J.D. Robb!!

Poppypatchwork said...

I shall start casting with the books I read, hope you are not too bad today.

Parsley said...

Sorry about the shoulder. OUCH!

Pumpkin said...

Nope, never heard of it. Glad you were able to get some answers!