Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm a Bit Nuttier Than You...

Well ladies, many of you are joining the January Challenge. I have respectfully declined the invitation. Although, I have decided my course of action for 2011.

My WIP box is so full - the lid won't stay on properly. I won't bother with pics of each project. As of Jan 1st - I will delete my 2010 Completions and add the following list in no particular order -

Dirty Snowmen - Notforgotten Farm
Bluebird - Blackbird Designs
Pumpkins - LHN
Snow - Bent Creek
Peace on Earth - LHN
Christmas Snow - Waxing Moon
Make a Wish - Forever Friends
Snowmen Photobooth - Bent Creek
Cherries - LHN
Watermelon - LHN
Just a Little Autumn - San-Man Designs
Seasons - San-Man Designs
Fa La La! - Plum Pudding Needleart
Primitive Winter - Notforgotten Farms
My Love - Lavender Wings
Blessed Be - Plum Pudding Needleart
Lookin' Like Fall - Plum Pudding Needleart
I Pledge - La-D-Da
Peppermint Twist - LHN
Frosty Flakes - LHN
Olde Crow - The Stitcherhood
He's A Flake - LHN
Safe Harbour - Silhouettes - Heritage Crafts
Guiding Light - Silhouettes - Heritage Crafts
Peace on Earth - Katidid

Continue on with -
March-April-May - HIH
September-October-November - HIH
Santa Arrives Tonight - Homespun Elegance
4th of July Bird - HIH
Ski - Twisted Threads
Colorful Sky - Mystic Stitch

That's 31 projects in 12 months. I wanted to do 24. We'll all see how crazy I am!

Thank you for hanging on til the end of the post! Didn't know if either one of us would make it! ;0)

Smiles - Denise

17 comments:

Kttycat said...

Lol good luck on this endeavor!!!!

gracie said...

Whew! Now that is a task...but you will do it...and we Crazies will cheer you on!

Tina said...

WOW that's a long list....you are one crazy chick that 's for sure lol Good luck with your own challenge!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Wow, that's some list you go there. I'll make my list up soon....can't right now, I'm munching on cookies that some kind soul sent my way. (Thanks again). Hope you have a great day.

Natasha said...

Oh my... good luck that is a hefty list.

Question on your header picture, it is beautiful may I ask where it was taken? I miss the snow, well only when I did not have to drive in it. I love it when the trees are heavy with snow.

Take Care!

Unknown said...

WOW, thats quite a list of projects! I will be watching your progress.

Parsley said...

Woah! I'm tired just looking at that list!

paula said...

WOW . . .if I am going to be a "real" cross stitcher do I have to do this? My list would be two pages long . . . LOLOL

\0/ paula

Shari said...

wow!!!!! And my husband thinks I have a lot with about 10 WIPS!!!!! I have nothing!!!!!!
I need to start some more thou, because I did sign up for that challenge!!!

Deb said...

I'm not following the challenge either - or not like it's set up. I picked 7 WIPs to finish and 8 newer things. The new things will hopefully keep me motivated!

Faye said...

Scoot on over to the "up for the challenge" blog like I did.....you are saying you will FINISH 15 of the WIPS you already have on hand.. Now, that caught my attention~~

Great job on your 2010 completions...Faye

Crystal said...

Wow that is a list, looking forward to watching it dwindle down to nothing and seeing some amazing stitching

Pumpkin said...

I'd say that's a pretty good list. I did 50 projects one year. I think it's fun to see what everyone's goals will be for 2011 :o)

rosek1870 said...

That list would overwhelm me before I even got started! I guess need to do some planning!!! Will be cheering you on!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Yeah, come on over, where everyone's "UP FOR A CHALLENGE" and,,, you don't need a passport for it either...
As always

ps, I hear the snow is on the way and taking a turn at your nearest turnpike...

Terry said...

Good luck!!! What a long list you have. lol I'm sure you will give it a good go at getting them done. Looking forward to the progress pics you take. lol

Hope you are feeling better and that the winter blues have flown the coop.

Have a great weekend!

♥ Nia said...

Om my!! You have a long list there ;)
I hope you'll be able to complete all! Good luck for 2011 :D