Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Get your Flu shots!

There is that to the point for a PSA?

I thought it was a cold -- but it has held on to me for 6 days now. I've taken the last two days off work. Just couldn't muster the energy to stand there hacking up my lungs and breathing cold air. Sorry Bob!

You know you feel badly when you get worn out from stitching. Of course there were a couple days I didn't even try. The simple fact I'm posting something tells me I'm feeling more human.

Guys ---- do me a favor??? Next year - in the fall - remind me to go get the shot!!!

Off to gargle with salt water -- soothes my throat.
(Am I sounding completely whining? Sorry)
Denise

10 comments:

gracie said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well....and yes the flu shot is a good thing....

Tina said...

Hope you are feeling better soon...hugs from a distance, since I sure don't want to catch anything lol

CalamityJr said...

Oh, no! I'm so sorry you've been feeling so bad. No wonder yo haven't been blogging (or stitching?! Now we know just how awful you feel.) Try to take care of yourself so you can enjoy your holidays!

Parsley said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry and will be praying for a quick recovery!

We keep Ocillococinum on hand in case we get flu. It's homeopathic. Helps us have a quicker recovery if we take it within the first 2 days.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Fishermans Friends will kick you back into place, really fast and had I have paid attention to detail..... and what's this about not even trying to stitch??? I thought you were learning the priorities girl...oh well, I am sure you will feel better and get the mojo going again, sooooooonnnnn. Keep your hands warm my friend. (by stitching of course)
As always

Pumpkin said...

That sucks :o( Hope you're feeling better soon. I got my flu shot! I can't be careful enough.

paula said...

The last couple of years I passed on the shot . . dr. and I agreed that since I didn't teach anymore my chances were slim to none . . . not around lots of people anymore.

This year he really wanted me to get it so I am wondering if the strain they are "shooting" for was nasty . . . and with what you are saying, it must be . . . so, glad I got it. There is NOTHING worse than not being able to stitch!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I know you have been near deaths door if you could not stitch! I hope you get to feeling better very soon. I also hope you don't go back to work until you are well. Take care. :)

♥ Nia said...

I hope you'll feel better soon!

Crystal said...

Yuck, I hate being sick, feel better soon.