Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Progress

Somehow it is evening already. Where did today go? Could have sworn I just got off work. Hmm...

Another week down - two to go! December seems to be flying. I still have a bit of shopping to do and a few things to wrap. The baking - is um - um - falling behind. Oops! Now DH and the boy might be upset by this - my butt is rejoicing!

Much progress was made on TTT last Sunday. I got up at the crack of dawn and stitched 6 hours before anyone else stirred. Then early in the week saw more hours stitching than expected.

I've gotten the left two pages completed! The top middle page only needs a few skulls stitched and it would be complete. Those skulls are my Achilles. They make me twitch!
It seems I have joined Jayne's Flippin' January Challenge. Even though all my projects are new - I am planning to finish about 6 current WIP's. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew!

Have you heard the weather report for the Ohio valley? Between a surge of rain from the Gulf coast and a clipper from our friends in Canada - we are expecting between 2"-4" this weekend. I have a feeling it could be more. Hope everyone is prepared!

May you have a wonderful weekend. Keep smiling!
Denise

8 comments:

paula said...

Hope all of that sow drops on you because if it doesn't . . . it is coming our wayy . . . .WHOOPIEEEEEEEE . . . we are starting our week end, tonight, with a rain,sleet,snow mixture . . . . travel advisory from now until 4:00 am.

Might have to wrap presents to ship wtis week-end and get them out of the house via mailman on Monday :0}

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

oh come on, take the 6 to 8 inches of snow and make your pathways to the outer world. lol
As always my friend

Catherine said...

Great stitches!! Well, if you get more snow than what they are calling for, it just sounds like more stitchin' time to me!

Poppypatchwork said...

Hey send the snow back to us, please!!, hope you are feeling a bit better, still if you can't get out more time for stitching!!

Kttycat said...

Wow you made some big progress on TTT. It's looking good. Yea i'm not far from you and i'm listening to the weather now. It doesn't sound like much fun. We are about to drive 2 hrs north to do some shopping and i'm just hopping it will wait til we make it home!

Pumpkin said...

Wow, you really have stitched a lot since your last progress post! Lookin' good :o)

♥ Nia said...

All year seems to fly!! Not only December :p I wish the day had 48 hours ;)
Have a great Sunday!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this chart so much! It's looking great!! Maybe Santa will bring me this one... :)

PS-I am jealous of your snow.