Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Progress

Just wanted to stop by and show my progress for the week.


Not to bad for two days work. Things have gotten hectic this week and next week promises to be worse. We start work Monday morning at 3:15am! This means I am up at 1:30 and going to bed around 7:30pm Sunday night. Three more weeks until the madness is over.

Otherwise, things here are moving headlong towards Christmas. The shopping is mostly done. All wrapping has been completed. Cookies will be started tomorrow. Decorations done. Letters to Santa sent. Christmas cards - mostly sent.

It seems life has become a routine lately. Up early, work, home, eat, clean-up, nap, work around the house, make dinner, and melt into bed. In 23 years, only one Christmas has been what I assume normal to be. That was last year. Had my gall bladder out on the 10th and didn't return to work until the 29th. I made cookies every morning.

Well, we're off to the mall (eegads on a Friday afternoon?) and then to Red Lobster. I hope for Red Lobster. Doesn't Pasta shrimp Alfredo sound good?

Oh, and get the boy a new coat! We have been stalling forever hoping he would stop growing long enough to buy a nice coat. That doesn't seem to be an option any longer!

Hope your weekend is filled with fun, laughter, and good food!
Smiles - Denise

7 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love the progress you are making on your SAL. Hope you have a great time at the mall, and eat some of those yummy cheddar biscuits for me! :)

Deb said...

Your got a lot accomplished for only two days worth of work!! It really looks great. And boo on those hours you're working. I can't even imagine getting up that early!!

Deborah said...

Love your WIP! You are way ahead of me with the Christmas stuff. I am jealous. Now, I must get to work.

paula said...

We got our 1st Christmas cad from Ohio, yesterday. Makes me jealous since I ned to get ours on a CD and then head off to the drygstore or WalMArt and get them printed . . would take SO LITTLE time, but I am SO LAZY!.


\-/ pula

Catherine said...

Oh you are ahead of me with all of your Christmas things!!

I know what you mean about the boy and growing! My ten year old already takes a 9 1/2 - 10 in mens shoes!! UGH!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the great suggestion for the Dirty Snowmen finish!

Crystal said...

WOW, awesome progress for 2 days stitching. Yuck on the hours, hopefully things will go back to normal soon.

Pumpkin said...

Hey, great progress! At least you'll be done for next Halloween ;o)

We went shopping today and now I'm home with a headache. TOO much stimuli!!!!