Thursday, December 23, 2010

Almost time...

Today I seem to be at a loss for words. I want to convey my wishes for a wonderful holiday to all of my friends and I just seem to be unable to get the words down.

Christmas is a day to spend with those that mean the most to you. I will be spending it with Rob, Courtney and her boyfriend Andrew, Logan, my parents, Keri and her DH Andrew, Garin and Alivia, and MIL Lucy and her DH Randy.

But, I would like to come visit you too. See, I've finally found a group of WONDERFUL women who enjoy this thing called stitching as much as I do. Some of you do more needlepoint than cross stitch, some just cross stitch, and there are the crocheters and knitters too. I would like to be able to criss cross the globe and see how you spend the day and just say hello.

You may not know how much you mean to me. Sometimes all I do is lurk on your blog and sometimes I comment. There are some who have become email buddies and there is a phone buddy in there too.

So, ladies, I may not be on the internet but know you are in my heart and on my mind this weekend. Have a Merry Christmas, take care, be happy and healthy, and don't eat too much.

Denise

17 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I completely understand what you're trying to say Denise :o) You know my feelings on the matter. I'll be thinking of you this holiday season. Enjoy your time with your family!

Cath said...

I think you did just fine with your words.
Wishing you all the joy of Christmas that you would wish for yourself.
Take care . XXX

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

awe Denise, I wish I could be there too, or you here...
GET THAT DARN PASSPORT GIRL....
I wish you and your family, the best of best, the most of most and the warmth of warm. May your days be merry and your heart be full of love.
AS ALWAYS MY FRIEND
Be always in stitches xxx/

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Merry Christmas Denise!!! I plan on eatting too much though ;)

gracie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hubby and I have no family here in Arizona, so it will be a quiet meal shared with Zoe. And time for a couple of stitches too.

Catherine said...

I have often said that if I ever win the lottery, then all those that I have met through blogging had better be ready for a visit! Wouldn't it be fun to take a travel buddy or two as well!

Merry Christmas to you!

Karen said...

What a sweet sentiment...you have perfectly conveyed how I am sure many of us stitchers feel about our "blog" buddies.

Hope you do have a very merry christmas.

paula said...

Here's hoping that you, and yours, have a safe and blessed Christmas Day.

And I give you permission to eat anything you want. All you have to do is blow on your food and the calories will miraculously float in the direction you blow them. This is one of the untold blessings of Christmas . . but, trust me, it works <:0}

Denise said...

Thank you guys! You brought me to tears. I'm not joking - they are running down my face and ruining my makeup!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Denise

Kttycat said...

I understand also. Merry Christmas to you Denise!

Poppypatchwork said...

Have a super Christmas, enjoy the day with your family, love from Marlene and Kev xxxxx

♥ Nia said...

•*¨*•.¸.•*¨ Merry Christmas •*¨*•.¸.•*¨

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Denise! Love ya! :)

Daffycat said...

Merry Christmas, Denise!

Jane said...

Lovely words Denise and I think we all share them with you.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS - MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!
xxx

Stitchy Mc Floss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Denise, I hope you hope have a wonderful Christmas holiday season also. I feel the same also about my stitching friends, whether online or in person, I cherish these friendships also.