Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I haven't gotten lost...really!

I am just determined as all get out to finish Grace! Grace gets all stitching time except 4 hours per week until I am done with it! Mondays and Wednesdays are the days I get to be home alone. And only on those two days will I work on Waiting for Harvest and TTT (Thine is the Trick and the Treat). This means Crystal is going to be leaps and bounds ahead of me!

I have stopped spending much time here in bloggerville. I sort of sweep through early in the morning and then again once in the afternoon. Please forgive my dogged determination but, this is what I do when the procrastination has lasted too long. I am much harder on myself than anyone else could be.

I plan to continue to show progress Fridays. At least then you will see my results. Until then - I'm off to the stitching room!

Smiles - Denise

7 comments:

paula said...

Just stitch your little heart out :0}

paula

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

We all understand. I have been trying to do the same thing...well, you know, except for right now. Ooops... :)

Deb said...

Good for you and your determination! It's going to look wonderful when you're finished. I hope it goes quickly!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

kudo's to determination my friend, kudo's
and As always
Be always in stitches

paula said...

FAVOR . . send me an email. to the YAHOO address and tell me how you made the widget for your completed projects. This is someting I want to add.

Signed,
Copy-Kat Paula

Pumpkin said...

Stitch away friend because we'll be here when you check in :o) I know I spend WAY too much time on this silly machine when I should be stitching. LOL!

CalamityJr said...

Can't wait to see your progress on Grace. And your new blog design is so calmly festive (and, yes, I think it CAN be both, lol!). Did you take the photo?