Saturday, November 27, 2010

The ABC's of Me

Robin has this on her blog. Couldn't help my self - had to do it too! Please feel free to join in!

 A - Age: 42 and a half (Gotta get the ‘and a half’ in – like Candi from Two and a Half Men)
B - Bed size: Queen soon to be a king!
C - Chore you hate: dusting
D - Dog's name: Bridget
E - Essential start your day item(s): a little internet and the weather channel
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5' 8”
I - Instruments you play: piano – it’s been awhile though
J - Job: UPS Preload SPA
K - Kids: 1 daughter and 1 son
L - Living Arrangements: Married, son at home and daughter has flown the coop
M - Music you love: Rock n Roll
N - Nicknames: Depends on my surroundings – home – I’m sweetie or honey
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes, tonsils and gall bladder
P - Pet Peeve: Lying
Q - Quote from a movie: Rob, you big stud, take me to bed or loose me forever! Goose’s wife to Goose – Top Gun. It always brings a laugh from DH
R - Right or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: 1 sister
T - Time you wake up: 3am M-F, 7 on the weekends
U - Underwear: Yep, I wear them!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Most. I like corn, tomatoes, potatoes, and green beans.
W - Workout Style: relaxed – very relaxed. That might explain the reason I should actually do some exercise.
X - rays you've had: teeth, knees, right foot, elbows, and hands
Y - Yummy food you make: Chocolate Crimple Cookies and Spaghetti and Meatballs – not at the same time.
Z - The best place to visit: The ocean.

Have a wonderful weekend. Hey, the tree is up and there wasn't any swearing or screaming! ;0)
Smiles - Denise

9 comments:

gracie said...

great answers!

Tina said...

love your ABC of you, what a nice way to get to know you more. :)

CalamityJr said...

Fun learning more. Re: the tree - I knew you could do it!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Hey I know who I can call according to your T. lol I really thought we were the only jacka$$e$ up at the crack of darkness. Wooo Hooo we're not!!!
As always

paula said...

Yeppers . . if I remember, I shall copy and paste your ABC's with my answers . . . I so hope I remember.

Oh . . . I do like your new blog design . . where did the picture at the top come from? It is my kind of pix . . cold and wintry.

pauoa

paula said...

Probably would be nice if I could spellmyname right!

LOLOL
paula
aka pauca (I think)

Pumpkin said...

Neat! Learned some new things ;o) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Paula, if I'm not mistaken I think this picture was taken at our parents house last year during the mass of snow we got. (Which is right across the street from Denise's)

Cindy's Stitching said...

What a great idea. I will have to do this. Your blog is really nice. What cute kids and the baby, just precious. Sorry about the accident. Thank god no one was killed. I am a new follower. Have a blessed day.