Saturday, September 4, 2010

What was I thinking????

Yesterday my baby boy turned 17. When did this happen? I swear last week he was in a diaper and eating mac and cheese. The years have gone too fast.
I think his favorite present was from Garin. A big silver star balloon and a musical card! Logan had his sister tie it onto his wrist like he was 3. Sometimes you think they are growing up and then they act like a kid again. ;0)

But, today is the day that will LAST FOREVER! He is having 5 friends come down this evening and stay the night. There will be no sleeping. It's his last time to have all the guys down playing on the xbox. He has 2 friends bringing their xboxes - he is borrowing a tv from my mom and sister - and Rob and I are providing the food.

I am making two big cookies (chocolate chip). There are 48 cans of soda. And Domino's is making pizza - one for each boy! I HOPE that is enough! Oh, and tomorrow morning, I will make them eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, and toast for breakfast.

How do you cope with 6 teenage boys in your house? Me, I give them food, drink, and leave them alone.

Hope your weekend is all you want it to be! And I think our prayers for you east coast residents were answered!

Smiles - Denise

3 comments:

φουρτουνιασμενη ψυχη ( fortounata) said...

χρόνια του πολλά.

Parsley said...

Happy birthday to him!

Pumpkin said...

LOL! Happy Birthday to you DS :o) I'm sure they'll have a great time.