Sunday, August 8, 2010

Finishes, Finishing, and Progress

Tomorrow is back to reality land. Vacation is over. :(

Since my mojo is still going strong - I thought I would share the rest of my results.

Eagle & Robin on an Egg
Bent Creek
28ct linen (provided in kits)


4 of the 6 Eggs finished


And since I rarely show that I finish finish my projects -
                              


DH and I went to Canton in search of frames. There just weren't any that the bill. DH found these. They were pre-framed pictures. Well, the dimensions were close. Yippee, they worked! My mom was very pleased last night when I took them to her. Now, she wants to go through my finish drawer to see what else she can have. ;0)

Grace is back into rotation! I got page 8 completed -


It might be done for DS's Christmas present. It definitely won't make it for his birthday in September.
Hope your weekend has been good to you. Thank-you for stopping by!

Smiles - Denise

8 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Wow you go girl... They look wonderful. Hopefully getting back into reality won't be to hard for you next week.
Be always in stitches.

Parsley said...

I'm drooling!!!! Love the bird and egg projects!

natalysneedle said...

Love your Bent Creek eggs. Your finished are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I heart those Bent Creek eggs! Love them! Those frames are awesome finds. :)

Jan said...

Bent Creek eggs are so neat!! Love them, and congrats, Denise on getting four of them done!!

Your frames are great, bet your mom was thrilled with such nice gifties!

staci said...

Really cute finishes! I love seeing all the birds and eggs together. And the frames turned out perfectly!

Pumpkin said...

Look at you go! I LOVE those eggs, especially the chick ;o) LOL!

That's awesome that you found those frames because they're perfect. Your mother is lucky to have received them :o)

Goodness, you're stitching a HAED too?

mainely stitching said...

I just love that BC egg series! LOL! It's so funny! :D