Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Fixed!

Thank-you Pumpkin and Jane!

Your suggestion worked. I will confess I was a bit lazy and instead of getting my butt out of the chair in pulling a DMC color - I sat there at went through the hand dyed boxes I had sitting beside me. I used one strand of a Pewter (I think) and one strand whitewash to get this effect

.

Much happier with this. Couldn't (Wouldn't) have done this without your input! And once again I apologize for the crappy pic. This one was taken at night on the dining room table with a flash. Someday I will learn how to take a good picture.

Smiles - and thanks - Denise

3 comments:

Jane said...

That's turned out great Denise - good choice to mix threads and what a relief you didn't have to restitch the whole thing xxx

Vonna said...

It looks GORGEOUS!

Pumpkin said...

PERFECT! That's why stitchers are so great, we can sometimes come up with good ideas ;o)