Friday, July 16, 2010

Cleaning the basement ...

I think I will clean the basement this weekend. I could be easily persuaded to abandon this endeavor.

The humidity in the basement has become insane. The cold water pipes are sweating and so are the cold air ducts! I think a dehumidifier is in order!

The basement is so unorganized it makes me cringe! I need to donate a ton of things! No family should have so many things stored away.

So, what do you think? Clean and organize the basement or stitch??

Stitching is much more interesting, cleaner, prettier, etc. Hmmm, not feeling that basement at all!

Smiles - Denise
(progress pictures to come on America in the next few days)

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

WELL DUH.
Be always in stitches.

Pumpkin said...

Might be a cooler place to be :o) We have a dehumidifier going all the time in ours, especially in the summer.

Lee said...

Clean the basement for 30 minutes, then stitch for an hour. Repeat the process as often as you can stand it!

Emily said...

Oh, such a tough decision .... I vote for stitching ... but I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to get anything done let alone stitching.