Monday, June 14, 2010

Well, I'm up to 6 starts!

No pictures for this post - but, I have a feeling that by Sunday or next Monday I will have easily 12 starts and maybe (cross your fingers) a few finishes!

This is all dependent on the old thumb! Poor thing was cramping/aching last night. Best way to describe the pain. The doc says it is arthritis -- I'm not so sure. But, the x-rays would tell him, yes?!?!

I'm changing subjects here - if you read my earlier posts you noticed that things at work are (how to say this) not calm. Edgy - I like that better. The friction doesn't really effect me but, it does effect my co-workers with less seniority. I completely feel their anger and frustration. If you pray, could you maybe ask that cooler heads prevail and things work out. I am not sure which way is the "right" way for things to work out - I just want the tension to ease and everything to run smoothly.

Thanks for your help ~~~

Smiles - Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't work drama the most fun?! May cooler heads prevail, indeed. Sending up some good words for you!

Pumpkin said...

Have you tried taking Tylenol Arthritis on a daily basis? I have found that my joints are much better when I do this.

I'm sorry to hear that :o( Bad situations in big companies like that are never good.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

you know, your thumb wont hurt if you don't stop stitching... it won't have a chance to hurt. lol Thanks for stopping by my blog and feel free to pop in any time.
Be always in stitches.