Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Time to Give Up!

Bleck - that's how I feel about work!

Thought we had things worked out - had to file a grievance and it seemed the supervisor was willing to settle. But, it was not to be. Seems the union steward is making deals behind closed doors again. No actual proof of this but, it sure feels that way!

Needless to say, a few of us are at our wits end and unsure of how to handle this. So, until my vacation is over - my hands are tied. Not sure what the others will do in the mean time!

But, on the stitchy news - up to 10 starts. Now don't think I am completely nuts. These are small projects that I could probably finish in a day or two anyway but, they are starts!

DH thinks I should take tomorrow and hit the shops. Not sure how serious he is and not sure I want to do all the driving -- but we are talking stash here! And I am still seriously considering "Strawberry Shortcake" that Coni is doing. It's needlepoint but I think I can do it!

Hope this finds you well! And I would like to thank all of you for stopping by and reading my little spot in bloggerville. I truly appreciate all of your comments and emails! Thank-you!

Smiles - Denise

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

hey, what's a little driving to add to the stash, I can't wait for the drive at the end of the month...Regarding work, well you are so right, funny things do go on behind closed doors.
Be always in stitches.

Pumpkin said...

Sorry to hear that the job situation is not improving :o( Try to enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Heck, I'll drive down if I can shop for stash!!!! How long would it take me to get there? LOL!

Strawberry Shortcake is lovely! That's canvas work and that IS fun and easy to do. Go for it!

Denise said...

Sure, come on down! According to MapQuest it is over 1300 miles and around 22 hrs and 42 minutes to get here! If you leave now I'll still be on vacation when you get here!