Thursday, May 13, 2010

Something to write about

Finally I am doing something that warrants a post!

Lately it seems I have been doing next to nothing, but I am always busy. So, today DS has to go to the dentist and then we are going to Plato's Closet to see what might come home with us.

Plato's Closet is a really cool resale shop. Name brand like new clothes. We went there for school shopping last fall and got 4-5 jeans and 6-7 shirts out the door for $78! We then went to Target and spent that amount on a sweatshirt, underware, and notebooks.

We might start shopping for next fall now depending on the clothes available. But, do you buy "school" clothes for a kid doing post-secondary? I guess - why not?

I have been doing stitching. The Blessings project is moving right along. I almost have half of it done, but my postings about it are lagging behind. For fear I have cross readers I won't show a current picture of it.

But my other stitching - Grace - is suffering! I have not picked it up in 2 weeks! And I have a Noah's Ark that needs started and completed before October. Some how I doubt very highly that it will be done in time for Gabrielle/Hayden's birth! Opps!

So, I'm off to post, pick up DS, and shop! Smiles - Denise

No comments: