Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm back from my busy weekend!

The retreat was such a gift! What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Meeting new people who enjoy the same things as you do and getting to shop for more stash that you really DON'T need!

Here is s picture of the participants - I'm the one taking the picture. (smile)


We a had wonderful time. Blueberry Hill supplied lunch and drinks. I think I was a bit of a show-off. I hope no one was offended that I took my photo album of all my completed projects, three things I am working on, my embroidery guide, and slippers. You have to understand about the slippers though. They are 'Donkey' from 'Shrek' and are not understated to say the least.

Here are two pictures of stash I bought - Heart in Hand's - What Makes It Spring - Summer - Fall - Winter. And Bent Creek's Easter Bunny Row and Shamrock Row.



These are patterns from the bargain bin - Just Cross Stitch - Noah's Ark, Stitchworld's Babies and Bears, Cricket Collection's Sweet Greetings, and Something in Common's Warm Hearts. I got these for $1 per!!! A Bargain for me!



I also went to Crafty Ewe in Broadview Heights. I got stretcher bars, fabric, some floss, and tacks. No pictures of boring things - sorry!

I came home and started my counting my blessings project. I managed to stitch 2200 cross stitches in 25 hours. a personal best! Although, my thumb was KILLING me by bedtime.

Until later - smiles and winks!

No comments: