Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all

Well, today is one of two days that I get to do nothing but what I want! Hmm, was that really the reason to have children?

My parents, sister and her husband, and Garin came for breakfast today. I had the bright idea that I would make them breakfast. But, Rob ended up doing it while I relaxed and talked. But, I was to make the fried potatoes. Mom showed up and we got to talking and opps - no potatoes for anyone. Everyone made it but DD.

She showed up around 3 after work. I feel sorry for her. She has classes Mon-Thur. Then she works every weekend at 4am. She never gets to sleep in. Class finals are this week. Here's to good grades! (Fingers crossed and breath held)

Here's what I have been doing for the last week.



It is the blessing stitch along I mentioned earlier. I haven't blogged about it on my other blog yet. I stitched ALL day yesterday and managed to do at least 10 blocks. I will be posting there one picture at a time. I just can't throw them all up there at once. Too much!

As you can see I have made it into a stitch sampler kind of thingy. Not sure if it has a proper name or not.

There is a Sandra Bullock marathon on and I really like watching her movies. So to all the mother's out there ---enjoy your day!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Parsley said...

Thanks for the well wishes. We were safe from the tornadoes last night. We were under a warning but it skipped us!