Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting ready for the weekend!

I am so excited! I am attending my first ever stitching retreat. Well, not a retreat - just a day - okay, 6 hours! But, you have to start somewhere!

I have packed 3 projects to take, a finished framed item, my stitching album, and all necessary do dads. I wish I had a small travel light to go, but that is down the road. I think that is everything.

Not sure all of all the activities they have planned. I know they are providing lunch. And there will be door prizes. Maybe, crossing my fingers here, there will be discounted shopping sprees too. That would make my day!

What am I planning to get? Well, I have joined Amy at Countedblessingproject.blogspot.com and I need to get my fabric. I want 5 silver heart charms for it. Maybe stretcher bars too. If I can't get everything at Blueberry then I will go to Crafty Ewe in Broadview Hts. Yippee! A reason to do more shopping.

Check out Amy's blog or for that matter, my other blog to see our progress. My dedicated blog for that project is - denises100blessings.blogspot.com.

So, I am off to play with my stash!

Winks and Smiles - Denise

1 comment:

Parsley said...

I think I need a 'retreat' like this. I haven't stitched in a couple of weeks. I have withdrawls but it seems my hands are full of things besides needle and thread. Ah well.

Hope to see some pics.