Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to Reality!

Well, vacation is over. Sigh! I like my job. It can be boring scanning packages, but it beats lifting those suckers into a package car. But, seriously, do I have to get up at 3am? Couldn't we do this at a more convenient time? You know, 8am?!?

I shouldn't complain. My husband has been laid off since October 2009. At least I have a job and insurance. With this economy ... I am blessed.

The Mary Kay party is over too. It went well and I felt truly happy having my girlfriends and family all there. Didn't do too badly on free/reduced items either. I never knew I liked makeup so much.

Stitching...not as much as I would have liked. I am working on pages 6 & 7 of Grace. Grace is a Mystic Stitch pattern I am secretly doing for my son. It is the picture of the elderly man praying with his lunch and Bible on the table.

DS saw this picture in our basement. It hung in my Grandmother's dining room for years. After she passed I got it. He liked it so much that he claimed it. I thought I would stitch it for him and have DH make a frame from my grandfather's wood.

I need to post pictures of it sometime soon. Time to go enjoy the last few hours I have before bedtime. Another big sigh. Back to Reality!

No comments: